Saturday, February 20, 2010

happy holiday

yesterday,i go clubbing with my friend,
just is a normal gathering,
this time we try a kind of alcohol
name "lamborghini"
very qio but not nice to drink...
that night have something special happen to me n my friend,
a guy sitting in front of us say he like girl n also boy,
then he kissed my face,
and then kiss kopi lao da,
after that he hug alikato and want wet kiss v him...
hahaha...damn geli...
but his friend told us he juz play play
not real one...
what a nice night...enjoyable

this cny give me a special gift,
i very happy about that,so unbelievable...
very surprise...
this also is a secret about us...haha

haiz...2nd sem holiday already finished...
this cny i keep eat,drink,play and sleep,
my weight also getting higher n higher...haha
i feel the cny no like before...
the firework less than before...
and the surrounding feeling also less than before...
wish next cny can better than this year...

2 comments: